Please contact us if you have any further questions. Know that if you need our services, we’re here for you. For regular maintenance or an emergency in your home, we are willing and able to make that service call using these meticulous protocols. And rest assured, when we interact, every precaution has been taken to ensure the protection of your family’s health, safety, and comfort.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- We are covering coughs or sneezes with a tissue, then discard into the trash.
- We are avoiding close contact with anyone who is sick.
- We are making a concerted effort to emphasize to our entire staff the importance of thorough hand washing. This means fronts, backs, wrists, and between fingers for at least twenty seconds with hot water at each washing.
- Team members have also been instructed not to come to work if they experience fever or other flu-like symptoms.
Following the NYSERDA guidelines, we will ask the following questions prior to our visit:
- Have you traveled to a country for which the CDC has issued a Level 2 or 3 travel designation within the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with any Persons Under Investigation (PUIs) for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, OR with anyone with known COVID-19?
- Do you have any symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath)?
If you do answer yes to any of these questions, we will need to schedule our appointment 14 days out for our safety and yours.
The seasons in Western New York can be quite extreme. From brutal cold in the winter to hot and humid in the summer, it’s important that homes and small business owners have reliable HVAC systems that can keep them comfortable when the weather is less than ideal. At Central Heating & Cooling Inc., we deliver quality services you can always count on. From AC repairs to furnace installations to electrical services, we are a full-service home service company that is dedicated to your comfort.
Since 1993, our team of skilled technicians has been delivering quality heating and cooling services in Buffalo and the surrounding areas, including Cheektowaga and Tonawanda. Customer service is our top priority, so we go above and beyond to ensure you’re fully satisfied with our services. We provide free in-person estimates, offer same-day service appointments, provide financing options and rebates, and are available 24/7 for your emergency HVAC needs.
Your Heil Elite Dealer
At Central Heating and Cooling, Inc., we take great pride in being accredited as a Heil Elite Dealer. Our highly skilled and certified technicians offer unmatched professional knowledge and expertise, setting our standard of care well above other companies in our industry. This accreditation also allows us to offer services backed by Heil’s No Hassle Replacement and Extended Warranty in addition to standard warranties offered by the manufacturer. Nothing is more important to us than your peace of mind!
The Best Team in Town
We treat customers as they would expect to be treated in their own homes. Our team is in the business of building long-lasting relationships with our customers. This is something we accomplish by providing outstanding customer service, upfront and honest pricing, and full transparency with the work we provide.
Your satisfaction and comfort are our number one concern. We’ll always answer any questions you have, listen to your needs and concerns, and do the job right the first time. We look forward to being of service to you today and long into the future.
We want to create the best possible experience for our customers, so we are always improving the way we work.
We understand emergencies happen, and that's why we are available to you day or night.
An Honest Partner
We are your honest partner in taking care of your home, and we will never sell you something you don't need.
Performance Institute Trained
Our techs have been trained by the Performance Institute, and are held to higher standards for quality of work.
We're Available 24/7 for Your Indoor Comfort NeedsGive Us A Call at (716) 321-2271
I strongly recommend Central Heating & Cooling!- Berny M.
We couldn't be happier with our air-conditioning system. Maurice has followed up with us several times to make sure everything is working properly and that we are happy. Could not have asked for better service or a better system!- Laura D.
Call them to have work done at your house, you won't regret it! Thanks, Guys - good work.- Paula B