Buffalo-Area Thermostat Services
Superior Thermostat Repair in Western New York & Cheektowaga
Is your HVAC system struggling to keep your home at a comfortable temperature? A faulty or outdated thermostat may be the culprit. Since 1993, Central Heating & Cooling Inc. has been helping residents in Buffalo, Cheektowaga, and Western New York keep their home and office heating and cooling systems in good working order, including expert-level thermostat service. If you find that your heating and cooling system does not keep the temperature you set on your thermostat, we can help.
We can diagnose your issue. Speak with a thermostat repair technician today by calling (716) 321-2271.
Signs Your Thermostat Is Faulty
Your thermostat contains temperature-sensitive switches that tell your heating and cooling system what to do. When you set a specific temperature, your thermostat works to maintain and regulate that setting through communicating with your HVAC system, telling it when to turn on and off. While some problems are quickly identified, such as having your thermostat set to "cool" instead of "heat," others are not so easy.
If you notice any of the following issues, you may have a thermostat problem:
- There is no power going to your thermostat, or it won't turn on
- Your heating and cooling system won’t turn on, despite setting the thermostat
- Your heating and cooling system runs continuously, regardless of thermostat settings
- The temperature in your home is different than what you’ve set on the thermostat
- There are hot and cold pockets in your home
Most thermostats last around a decade. If you are experiencing trouble with your thermostat, there are some home troubleshooting steps you can take. For example, check that your thermostat is on the right setting and that the batteries are fully charged and installed correctly. If you are still having issues, it is a good idea to call in an HVAC professional who specializes in thermostat issues, like ours at Central Heating & Cooling Inc.
One of the more exciting options newly available on the market is the wireless thermostat. There are many models available to suit many needs and budgets, and open up a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to comfort control.
These systems offer a wide variety of benefits, such as:
- Convenience: Whether you are at work, on vacation, walking the dog, or comfy on the couch, you have total climate control without needing to go any further than your smartphone
- Saving energy and money on monthly utility bills: You can automatically adjust the temperature from anywhere with Wi-Fi, meaning that you can minimize system usage when you are not home to enjoy it
- Alerts to potential hazards: Depending on the system and app you choose, you could receive alerts from your smartphone informing you of maintenance needs, temperature extremes, and even potential system failures
We Can Replace & Upgrade Your Existing Thermostat
If your thermostat is old or experiencing frequent problems, it is worth considering replacing it. Thermostat technology has significantly advanced in recent years, and many new features can help you increase the comfort and efficiency of your home. There are even models that can be controlled remotely from your cell phone, ensuring that you have complete control of your system, even when you are away from home!
At Central Heating & Cooling Inc., we want to form lasting relationships with our clients. Our Buffalo thermostat technicians take great pride in their work, and if you have questions after installation, we are just a phone call away. We enjoy educating our clients on how to get the most out of their new thermostats, and we can help you increase the efficiency of your HVAC system, something that will help you save money on utility bills. When you need experienced help, we are here for you.
I strongly recommend Central Heating & Cooling!- Berny M.
We couldn't be happier with our air-conditioning system. Maurice has followed up with us several times to make sure everything is working properly and that we are happy. Could not have asked for better service or a better system!- Laura D.
Call them to have work done at your house, you won't regret it! Thanks, Guys - good work.- Paula B
We want to create the best possible experience for our customers, so we are always improving the way we work.
We understand emergencies happen, and that's why we are available to you day or night.
An Honest Partner
We are your honest partner in taking care of your home, and we will never sell you something you don't need.
Performance Institute Trained
Our techs have been trained by the Performance Institute, and are held to higher standards for quality of work.